Autolite plug rebate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you guys already know about this but I figured I'd post it here so everyone can reap the benefits. Autolite has a rebate on spark plugs valid until 11/30/2010. $1.25/per plug for plats and $1.50/per plug for double plats. $2 for XP's (iridium) and $.50 for the cheapo coppers. I'll be picking up a set of plats today after work. I've heard the doubles cause problems?

Link: http://www.autolite.com/rebate/pdf/2010_Spark_Plug_Rebate_Pad.pdf

Anyone know if WallyWorld or Advanced Auto Parts or anyone has a sale going that I can maybe stack with the rebate?

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I've heard the doubles cause problems?" Thats all a bunch of blah blah blah!
I use coppers in mine and they work fine. Why spend the extra money for a 100k plug when you gota change them every 30k?

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm using the double plats and 0 issues.

The thing is the NGK coppers don't even last to 30K, where as the plats and double plats will easily. Iridium's will last t'ill 50k easy.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autolite double platinum's in my 3.7 for the last 45,000miles and zero issues,though they do get changed once a year no matter the mileage after pulling the OEM NGK's at about 25,000miles and they had a 0.090" gap.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.