Are JBA a-arms necessary for alignment ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cuatroXcuatro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great, thats what i wanna hear, i will most likely do the same,when UBJ's go, then i will just buy the arms, but right now i dont have the budget for more than just the lift and tires.

And what do you do when they go? I wish I had changed out mine first, have a Rockfather II lift and was running stock UBJs until one let go on Monday in the MacDonald's drive through, had to call a tow truck. I've ordered some RRO upper arms and will have to wait for a bit because they were out of stock until next week sometime.
Pictures here:
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43703

f1paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And what do you do when they go? I wish I had changed out mine first, have a Rockfather II lift and was running stock UBJs until one let go on Monday in the MacDonald's drive through, had to call a tow truck. I've ordered some RRO upper arms and will have to wait for a bit because they were out of stock until next week sometime.
Pictures here:
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43703

thats crazy........did u not feel anything amiss before the actual failure ?

there are way too many pics on here of peoples KJ's with front tires flopped over, that ***** scary, at least it happened where it did and not on the highway or something, whew.
that would really bite if it happened to me, i wouldnt be able to park my wheels waiting for A-arms in the mail.
I did call the dealer today and their a-arms are $238CAD each. AND they said that theres none in canada and the depot in warren,michigan showed lik -31, whatever that means.

gotta call around tomorrow and check to see if the firestone shops up here offer this 'lifetime alignment' , man i wouldnt have to pay three times,first after lift, second after settle then after JBA A-arms.
if thats the case maybe will wait till can afford a-arms before installing lift and do it all together. im cheap like that, and since snow is scarce up here this year i can get a few more miles out of my HP's . i think.

Members online

No members online now.