ARB Bumper/Air Locker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBetty

Reaction score
I am in the process of lifting my 2004 KJ, and I am shopping around for the ARB steel front bumper and rear locker.

Does anyone have once of these they'd be willing to part with? Where is the best place to look for a deal on new ones?

Unclebob9

Reaction score
I am in the process of lifting my 2004 KJ, and I am shopping around for the ARB steel front bumper and rear locker.

Does anyone have once of these they'd be willing to part with? Where is the best place to look for a deal on new ones?
I bought my ARB front Bumper direct from Australia where they are made. About 8 years ago, around $1100

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So happy I found one in 2005 for the 2004 I had just bought a few months prior, less than a year old and 250 bucks ! Had to drive 6 hours one way but well worth the trip. It stood up to deer, Camrys, GMC pickup and tree with barely a scratch They are worth every cent you pay for them

riboild

Reaction score
As far as ARB ones, I was on waiting list for them to be shipped for almost 2 months and then late September order cancelled and refunded, went with another and they say they can't get it anymore. They are still making them but be prepared for the shipping containers to arrive AFTER Australia comes out of lock-down, which they are currently still in last heard from them. My total with tax and ship was around 1500 but ymmv

BlackBetty

Reaction score
As far as ARB ones, I was on waiting list for them to be shipped for almost 2 months and then late September order cancelled and refunded, went with another and they say they can't get it anymore. They are still making them but be prepared for the shipping containers to arrive AFTER Australia comes out of lock-down, which they are currently still in last heard from them. My total with tax and ship was around 1500 but ymmv
Ouch! Thanks for the update.

Guess I'll keep watching eBay for one to magically appear. I actually saw one pop up a couple of months ago, but it was for the 05-07 KJs and it was hit.

Latest posts

Members online