anyone have a snow plow on their kj?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daedaestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was curious if they make a snow plow to fit the kj? and if anyone has one could you post some pics of how it looks and give me some insight on how good it is and if it would be worth purchasing?

daedaestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very educational and sounds like a bad idea! lol sounds like it be smarter to jus buy my buddys old plow truck for $300 and get another plow to put on it and go to it!!! would save alot of money in the end it looks like to me

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen TJ's and even CJ's with small plows but never a Liberty. And all they'd be good for would be to plow my own driveway and only if it was just a little snow.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
TJs/ CJs etc have a full frame as well, much stronger KJs well you know.........

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen one KJ not to far from me with a plow.
But if XJs can do it (and I see a lot of them around here with plows) when they have a subframe, why not a KJ, if they are much stiffer and more rigid to begin with, correct?
Not saying its the best idea or that I would ever do it.

Members online

No members online now.