anybody got a JBA 6in lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed JBA to get some info on the 6in lift. They told me it would be around $8500 installed. :eek: Just wanted to know if it was worth the money. The lift is more than my jeep is worth. Any info would be appreciated.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed JBA to get some info on the 6in lift. They told me it would be around $8500 installed. :eek: Just wanted to know if it was worth the money. The lift is more than my jeep is worth. Any info would be appreciated.
There is only one KJ with the JBA 6" lift on it.
The only part of the 6" kit that worries me is the knuckle extension,sorry not very safe.Not much point since anything over a 32" tire you will be saying bye-bye to your front diff and not to mention you can not regear lower then 4.10's which is not even low enough for 32" tires in a KJ.
You must be registered for see images

Just think for about $5000 more you can SFA your KJ;).

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I was thinking the same thing. Just trying to justify the cost on it. My lib is just a toy now and I only drive it off road so Id like to do some harder trails. Its tough to convince the wife to unload that kinda coin into it. Who has the 6in and what do they think of it?

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I was thinking the same thing. Just trying to justify the cost on it. My lib is just a toy now and I only drive it off road so Id like to do some harder trails. Its tough to convince the wife to unload that kinda coin into it. Who has the 6in and what do they think of it?

I have the 4" kit, & installed it myself. I'm pretty satisfied with it, sadly I haven't taken it off road yet. Considering the limitations Troy mentioned, & that you can get the kit & JE Reel axles & Skid Row Plates & RL rock rails for about half the price... well, it may be a better fit:cool:

Latest posts

Members online