Any customs bumpers out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a custom bumper for their KJ?

I'm looking for something that looks good. Would like something simple, tubular (seems to be cheaper), and durable.

Would also like to see pics so I can have an idea of what it'd look like before hand and also to show to the fab guys on this end so they know what I want.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARB and Rock Lizard seems to be the favorites on here. The Aussies have TJM now too (which is really growing on me).

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a guy developing a prerunner tube bumper on the LOST KJ site, but I haven't heard from him lately. The prototype looked promising. He left pics there.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
desertkj said:
ARB and Rock Lizard seems to be the favorites on here. The Aussies have TJM now too (which is really growing on me).

I don't think there is any other one that looks like a bumper, other than any you can weld yourself.. 8-[

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TrailReady bumper are available again for the front and rear, nice looking and you have have them done with or without the extra guards. The Rock Liz can be had with a swing out tire carrier also, and he's looking into a swingout jerry can carrier also.