Antifreeze leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Not rude .. just a nudge!

You've got to help yourself, if you want others to help you.

How about a few details, where, when, how much, are we even talking about a Liberty?

If it is a language barrier ... go to a translation site and post it up!

Calling out lazy is not rude at all... again IMO

/rant

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
you guys are rude.

As far as I know there is no easy way to find that kind of leak. I would just park the jeep over a clean area or a big white paper and see where it leak from. or you can use product like that ( only an example, never used one before K-Seal ST5501 Multi Purpose One Step Permanent Coolant Leak Repair : Amazon.com : Automotive )

DO NOT use above product unless you want to start replacing everything
and not rude but more information is needed
We are not mind readers so some additional information is needed
Also there are very easy ways to find leaks, one for example would be to use a pressure tester

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
If you use any chemical use one of the tracer types. External leak will show under blacklight.

hillbillyhotrod

Reaction score
Just a thought on the topic heading...... the person said Antifreeze leak....... so it isnt leaking water just coolent additive. wow that must be some kinda radiator considering it can seperate and expell predetermind particals.

I wonder if this would block the flux capacitor in way DOC........

DocHemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought on the topic heading...... the person said Antifreeze leak....... so it isnt leaking water just coolent additive. wow that must be some kinda radiator considering it can seperate and expell predetermind particals.

I wonder if this would block the flux capacitor in way DOC........

UH WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY TO THAT POST :happy175: