Another Side Of Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beth and I are on our way north for a week of four wheeling in Ouray, CO.

Many of you have seen the pics we've posted of our runs, most of which are out in the desert and what most people think Arizona is all about.

I thought I'd post this pic of our KJ next to a field of wildflowers in the high country, just south of Flagstaff. There's more to Arizona than desert.... :)

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are right. If you just put that picture up, no one's first guess would have been Arizona. Nice pic.

Dave

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the look on your wife's face. Like "What the heck is he doing this for?" :)
Great post Marlon, only you could come up with that comment... :p

Yesterday afternoon we saw a lot of rigs coming back into town all muddy. Talked to one guy in a built TJ here at base camp and he said it was pretty sloppy up on some of the passes with light snow in places.

Imogene Pass, the highest in the area at 13,114 feet, was pretty messy. but doable... we'll see.

Here's a pic driving into the area near Ouray, already some snow in the mountains at 12,000~14,000 feet. The TJ belongs to a guy from Kansas that I talked to here at the motel, He got a chuckle out of our "Got Groceries?" sticker on the back window and was surprised we four wheel in it the Liberty....