Another Newbie's story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FirstJeep

Reaction score
Hello all, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
My name is Chris I live in beautiful Alberta Canada, you will see pics soon, and my wife and I just bought our first Jeep 5 months ago. When i first saw the Liberty I was driving my Blazer and thought they looked alright but no way i would ever buy one, then the wife said how much she liked them and that we should have a look. So off we went to look at a few new ones and a few used ones. Throuh out all of April i kept my eyes peeled for that special Liberty that really caught my eye. Then one day on my way into work there she was, a 2006 sport in dark khaki metalic pearl with the 5 spoke rims and tinted glass. I went home told the wife and we went and drove it the next day, and actually bought it the same day. After the first drive I knew we were not dealing with an average everyday sport ute here. As my dad told me, " it just feels solid" more so than my miled out Chevy Blazer.
So five months later, 10,000kms, a new set of rubber and a great road trip through the rocky mountans of Canada and I absolutely love this Jeep. I can honestly say that I will now never own anything other than a Jeep.
I have been looking at this site for a few days now and decided i should join up and share my experiences and knowledge, so anyways nice to meet you all and I look forward to talking to everyone.
bye for now,
C
OlllllllO

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

I love it when my wife says that we should look at something... =D>

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Members online