An interesting idea....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking, it might be cool to have a section for other 4wds/trucks. Just an idea.:D

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, there are already plenty places for "other 4WD's"....This is the only TRUE KJ place, I think we need to keep it KJ only! I really don't want to have to look at "new posts" just to find Ford this Chevy that....I like KJ just the way it is....Now if only there were more action going on in here..

After I got my Jiberty and started looking on the internet for KJ related things...This was the only place I could find that was KJ specific....

Lets keep it that way....

No offense to OP....

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No, there are already plenty places for "other 4WD's"....This is the only TRUE KJ place, I think we need to keep it KJ only! I really don't want to have to look at "new posts" just to find Ford this Chevy that....I like KJ just the way it is....Now if only there were more action going on in here..

After I got my Jiberty and started looking on the internet for KJ related things...This was the only place I could find that was KJ specific....

Lets keep it that way....

No offense to OP....

That's one way to look at it. I forgot to put this in, keep all it Mopar....maybe it's not the brightest idea, we'll see what the Admins say.