Amplfier Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KJ has been running an aftermarket audio system for about a year now after I blew out the Infinity speakers twice (don't ask). I have a Kenwood receiver and Polk Audio DB650's in all four doors. However, I have no amp and it is embarassing to say the least right now. I am not planning on installing a subwoofer (yet) but I would like to amplify the system to get some bass and power out of my system. Do I need a 2 channel or a 4 channel? Also, what power should I be looking for?

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should get a 4 channel amp unless you dont want to have balance and/or fade control. 300-600 watts would kill. my deck pushes 55 watts by 4 speakers and is plenty loud but if you are buying an amp why not go for gold. i would be glad to let you check it out if you like, and when it comes time for an amp/sub well the sky is the limit, i run a 10" with 425 watts pushing it. A 12 would be nice but space is a factor for me.

Latest posts

Members online