Alignment Resolving Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GatorBoots

Reaction score
Are you wanting to just buy gears or the whole differential ?
go on car.part.com
then pull up 4.10 gearing for used
Idk I figured I can just swap out the gears right? That should be all I need. I’m just trying to get power back.

GatorBoots

Reaction score
The trouble with car-part is you're only gonna find what you're looking for if the yard has listed that part specifically and correctly. You're searching for axle housing, diffrential, axle or something along those lines. When I search for a transmission or engine for a 4cyl i much more leads. Then I call em up and ask about the axles.
I’ll have to dedicate a weekend to the search then. Thanks man. I’ll stay on it. And I’m assuming I’m just going to have to go there with my tool box and gut the differential out at the yard? All the main components and use a rebuild kit to fit it?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Idk I figured I can just swap out the gears right? That should be all I need. I’m just trying to get power back.
If getting the whole diffs you just swap out everything , the whole front and rear diff. making extra work for yourself

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ll have to dedicate a weekend to the search then. Thanks man. I’ll stay on it. And I’m assuming I’m just going to have to go there with my tool box and gut the differential out at the yard? All the main components and use a rebuild kit to fit it?
NO !!! take the whole diff
dang how much clearer can we make it ?

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are in the easy valley? I'm on the westside we should get together and go hit some trails...never seen one on the trails other than mine

Rasfetch

Reaction score
I live in north Phoenix and work in north Scottsdale. I used Kerry's Airpark Auto to install my lift kit and complete the alignment. They did a good job and the price wasn't too bad. Don't quote me on this, but I think the alignment is for like 3 years or something like that. If there's a Firestone near you, you can try to get them to do it because their alignments are for the life of the vehicle.

I think there's quite a few people on this forum and in the Facebook groups that are in the AZ area.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online