Alignment Resolving Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GatorBoots

Reaction score
2006 Jeep Liberty, 3" lift, 265/75R16 I'm located in Maricopa, AZ. Able to be in Chandler almost daily. Tried brake masters to get alignment done and they said they couldn't get my vehicle into "SPEC" so they couldn't do it. I have an appointment scheduled with Network Alignment & Brakes. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get a quality alignment done in the Mesa, Tempe, Chandler area? I'm for traveling around the greater Phoenix area. I just want to get rid of these Traction Control and BAS lights.

Mark KJ06

Reaction score
2006 Jeep Liberty, 3" lift, 265/75R16 I'm located in Maricopa, AZ. Able to be in Chandler almost daily. Tried brake masters to get alignment done and they said they couldn't get my vehicle into "SPEC" so they couldn't do it. I have an appointment scheduled with Network Alignment & Brakes. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get a quality alignment done in the Mesa, Tempe, Chandler area? I'm for traveling around the greater Phoenix area. I just want to get rid of these Traction Control and BAS lights.
I am from Phoenix Az and and planning on using an OME lift on my libby here soon, I am only shooting for the 2.5 inch lift not trying to go for 3 since I dont have the JBA uppers yet, but I am from Phoenix and taken my libby for alignments to Just Brakes several times but was for stock height or less since I am definitely sagging at 187K. I have a feeling I might be getting into the same boat once I install the OME lift. I am hoping I can find a good alignment shop here once the lift is installed as well.

GatorBoots

Reaction score
I am from Phoenix Az and and planning on using an OME lift on my libby here soon, I am only shooting for the 2.5 inch lift not trying to go for 3 since I dont have the JBA uppers yet, but I am from Phoenix and taken my libby for alignments to Just Brakes several times but was for stock height or less since I am definitely sagging at 187K. I have a feeling I might be getting into the same boat once I install the OME lift. I am hoping I can find a good alignment shop here once the lift is installed as well.
Are the JBA upper a necessity???

GatorBoots

Reaction score
At your height , yes
also have you regeared yet ?
Do you have the alignment specs for a LIFTED KJ ?
No. I kind of just sent it. Ill look into the JBA uppers. And how much would a regear cost? Can I YouTube it?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
4 cylinder gassers had 4.10s , if you can find any around cheap way to go
I have two of mine regeared that way with two more sets laying here waiting on next build
Don't have over 400 in any of them, ( front and rear together )
And alignment is a bit different when lifted
If not then tire wear and other issues, you don't just " send it "

and youtube **** !!!!
oh well

GatorBoots

Reaction score
I have two of mine regeared that way with two more sets laying here waiting on next build

and youtube **** !!!!
oh well
What is a 4 cylinder gasser? And may I have a list of the lifted KJ specs? Can I just go pull 4.10 out of a junker?

GatorBoots

Reaction score
Appn

and youtube **** !!!!
oh well
Along with that I can’t find anything on how to regear to 4.10

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Appn

Along with that I can’t find anything on how to regear to 4.10
Along with that its one of those things you can't learn on youflub
Takes time to set gears up correctly , the right tools , the right amount of patience and know how

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is a 4 cylinder gasser? And may I have a list of the lifted KJ specs? Can I just go pull 4.10 out of a junker?
Find a liberty at the junkyard with a 4 cylinder gas engine, it will have 4.10 gears in it stock. 2002-2005 were the only years that had 4 cylinder gas engines in the USA . They are like hunting unicorns in my area.

GatorBoots

Reaction score
Along with that its one of those things you can't learn on youflub
Takes time to set gears up correctly , the right tools , the right amount of patience and know how
You’re kind of an informative prick. Thank you!

GatorBoots

Reaction score
Find a liberty at the junkyard with a 4 cylinder gas engine, it will have 4.10 gears in it stock. 2002-2005 were the only years that had 4 cylinder gas engines in the USA . They are like hunting unicorns in my area.
And these are the gears in the differentials correct? Also, much appreciated. I’ll have to go get dirty this weekend!

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And these are the gears in the differentials correct? Also, much appreciated. I’ll have to go get dirty this weekend!
Correct and good luck. I went to 4 or 5 yards and called as many more last month, put eyes on something like 24 kj's and came up with nerthin.

GatorBoots

Reaction score
Correct and good luck. I went to 4 or 5 yards and called as many more last month, put eyes on something like 24 kj's and came up with nerthin.
What’s the proper nomenclature for said gears? Is considered part of the transmission? I’m using this website.
You must be registered for see images attach

GatorBoots

Reaction score
I just found another full set today
Been trying to find the owner at home for over a year , finally caught him
Getting the whole KJ when we make a deal , another 04 , red Sport
Do you know what the actual nomenclature is for the gears? Differential? What would a website or company call them?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you wanting to just buy gears or the whole differential ?
go on car.part.com
then pull up 4.10 gearing for used

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trouble with car-part is you're only gonna find what you're looking for if the yard has listed that part specifically and correctly. You're searching for axle housing, diffrential, axle or something along those lines. When I search for a transmission or engine for a 4cyl i much more leads. Then I call em up and ask about the axles.

Latest posts

Members online