aftermarket cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

antonio_crd

Reaction score

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And needs clockspring and steering wheel control buttons.

Actually that's not true. All it needs is a stalk. My KJ has aftermarket cruise control on a small stalk below the signal/headlight control stalk. Most aftermarket systems I've seen use this type of control interface. Should save you some dough on parts and labor over the steering wheel control buttons.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually that's not true. All it needs is a stalk. My KJ has aftermarket cruise control on a small stalk below the signal/headlight control stalk. Most aftermarket systems I've seen use this type of control interface. Should save you some dough on parts and labor over the steering wheel control buttons.

Thats true but you must not of read where the CRD is fly by wire. Its alot different than your 03.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JeepJeepsterQuote:
Originally Posted by sevenhelmet

Thats true but you must not of read where the CRD is fly by wire. Its alot different than your 03.
Same goes for the '07 KJ's and '08+ KK's,all throttle-by-wire so you just can't add cruise without alot of $$$$$.

Latest posts

Members online