After my first trip out in my Liberty...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

endlessMyk

Reaction score
All stock.. but thought I'd see what would happen when I took it through some trails around the lake... Got stuck twice. After getting out of the first one I backed up and went through it again.. made it the second time. Then I just ended up sliding into a rut and being screwed.

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. Welcome to the forum.

Dave

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're gonna love mudding in your Liberty once you learn a few tricks. For example, when moving in deep mud or deep wet ruts, saw the steering wheel back and forth a bit to get the sides of the tires to bite. Sometimes you really gotta rock it to keep going but it really helps.

endlessMyk

Reaction score
You're gonna love mudding in your Liberty once you learn a few tricks. For example, when moving in deep mud or deep wet ruts, saw the steering wheel back and forth a bit to get the sides of the tires to bite. Sometimes you really gotta rock it to keep going but it really helps.

I actually had to do that once that night. I used to play around with a 94 Cherokee Sport so I remember a few tricks.:D

endlessMyk

Reaction score
I definitely agree, tint needs to be had on this... This is the first vehicle I've ever had without tinted windows... weird. We also decided next time we need to take the camera with us when we're going out. Could have got some great pics I'm sure.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, i don't even have plates on mine yet but i've been taking it everywhere every chance i get.

Is it just me or does a Jeep look better dirty?? Dirty Girl!! Yeah....