Added AT LEAST 50 HP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows aesthetic changes give you more HP.

Removed my plastic stuff from the roof rack. I'll sell it in a few days, after I give it a good clean.
You must be registered for see images attach

Debadged the front. Haven't gotten around to the back yet to see which ones I want to remove (aside from the dealer sticker I already got off)

AND clear bumper lights with stealth bulbs. Yay!
I plan to post a how-to for the process for newbies like me in the future.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
That looks good...I like the clear corners myself. I need to debadge when the weather warms up. The badge on the hood has peeled some of the chrome off the J in Jeep...so now from a distance it says "eep". #-o

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been hood-debadged for a while now, and I love it.
I have been waiting for my blinkers to die so I can buy stealth bulbs, but those darn things just don't die! How bright are they? I heard they are a bit weak.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
The debadged look was my first ever 'mod' that I did. It's been that way ever since. Looks cleaner.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Debadging looks way better. I think mine had less than 1000 miles when I started ripping the cheap plastic letters off :D

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been hood-debadged for a while now, and I love it.
I have been waiting for my blinkers to die so I can buy stealth bulbs, but those darn things just don't die! How bright are they? I heard they are a bit weak.

Yeah, they looked a bit weak today but it was also pretty bright out so I might have just set myself up for an optical illusion. The side bulbs help though. They're just regular white bulbs but they mixed with the amber stealth bulbs so no one can say I don't have amber bulbs :)

I'm out of work at 11 so I'll take a video to show you how weak/strong they are when I leave.

EDIT: Actually, I think I took a video of them during the day. So I'll upload that for now and get back to you with the night version later!

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here it is at work, outside of really bright sunlight. It was more of an overcast so it made for a little bit more true coloring.

And here's the video of the driver's side when I first stuck it in. Looks a little weak to me but not to the point where I'd put my yellow lenses back on because of it.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks good debadged.

I wish they made clear corners for 05+.

Dave

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that you got the clear corners..go w/ some switchback LED's. They'd look SICK in a liberty too.

I looked at some and thought about it but then I read that the power draw is greater than that of the regular bulbs so just to be safe I went with the regular ones. I do like the LEDs a lot though!

Any insight on differences between the LED and regular bulbs?

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I going to paint my front center bumper. like yours..but my KJ's body color!

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I know and i loved the look...So im going to go to the paint shop here to see how much!!

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he's trying to say "With his what? Bumper?"

As in "Hook me up with his what? His bumper?"