Add another new member to the list!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imbthree

Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought i would make myself known. My name is Shaun and i just got an 07 Liberty Sport. It only had 16 miles on it when i drove it off the showroom floor. I love it but i got two issues that bug me and i am wondering if they're normal. 1st-Its loud. It sound like its got an exhaust leak or a lifter tick. 2nd- when im cruising at 30-40 mph it hesitates/jerks like the ****** doesn't know what gear its supposed to be in. Its gonna take a little getting used to seems how i traded a 95 xj to get it. Now i got the liberty and its still too new and pretty to take it anywhere off road. (Don't wanna put a scatch in her). Anyway HI! After reading that book of an introduction i bet you can't wait to hear what i have to say next (biggrin) !

-Shaun

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
HI, and (welcome)

another 07'er COOL! (cool)
you will get used to the quirks of KJ (although i thought 06+ had better ******) and I don't know if I would pick a jeep off the showroom floor, was it brand BRAND new? Normally people get in/out, fiddle with stuff, once I got in a showroom car, they had popcorn inside for god's sake!

anyway, ENJOY your jeep :D
how about some pix!?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, alot of people complain about the ****** shifting at that speed. I just hit the little O/D off button on the side of the gear shift when I get in. I do not let it go back into O/D till I am over 50mph.. O:)

WELCOME!!! \:D/

2003KJ

Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Yea, alot of people complain about the ****** shifting at that speed. I just hit the little O/D off button on the side of the gear shift when I get in. I do not let it go back into O/D till I am over 50mph.. O:)

WELCOME!!! \:D/

What he said....and (welcome) Do post pics!

imbthree

Reaction score
Heres some pics I took tonight. First time off road. I felt so bad about gettin her dirty I went and washed her right away. \:D/

imbthree

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/imbthree/Jeephavinfun075.jpg
You must be registered for see images

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous to! I was hoping to see a nice 3-6 inches where I live but the weather reporters are idiots. No snow for us! Now I have to wait.

sandracer

Reaction score
Mine does the trans jerk too. Same fix as mentioned above though.

You say yours is loud "like an exhaust leak". Mine is very quiet. Even the wind noise at highway speeds is less than my Dakota was. You may want to get the dealer to take a look at it.

Even though it looks like lots of fun, I'll let you keep the snow. I don't mind playing in it but I sure don't miss living in it.

(welcome)

smitty54_98

Reaction score
no camera

just got my 05. had 13,000 mi. i was plying in the snow 2 days ago HAD A BLAST! no camera tho :-({|=

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.