Accelerating/revving up to 3K all the time bad for the engine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless another car is coming crossways because he's burning a red light....then *BANG* revs down to 0 :freak3: or something of the sort :happy175:

Twice so far I've almost run someone over because they seem to like to hide behind the fricken pillars where the grab handles are and just magically jump in front of me when I accelerate. Stooopid pedestrians

I guess I'm getting old....and cheap, gas is too high to burn on take offs(eh?) lol(sorry, I'm Canehdian, I had to put that in there).

I've slowed down alot since I've had 3 kids, I guess they do that to some people.

Ok, that's enuf about me.... Troy's ready for another round....:popcorn:

Haha, in NJ if you see a pedestrian that may be thinking about crossing the street, you must stop or risk getting a ticket. This means people walk in the street now without looking. Im glad I live in a rural area, so no sidewalks! drive.gif

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, in NJ if you see a pedestrian that may be thinking about crossing the street, you must stop or risk getting a ticket. This means people walk in the street now without looking. Im glad I live in a rural area, so no sidewalks! drive.gif
Not here thank god,if your not in a marked crosswalk with the "walk" sign on and you get hit by a vehicle your at fault here in CO.

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not here thank god,if your not in a marked crosswalk with the "walk" sign on and you get hit by a vehicle your at fault here in CO.
Thats the greatest law I have ever heard. It gets annoying driving in the beach towns and having people jumping out right infront of you taking their sweet ass time and not looking to see if you are going to stop. Although I avoid the beach towns until the tourists are gone and the jeep can play in the sand.

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's makes sense. Here people do whatever they want. They cross anywhere and flip you the finger if you get too close. I yell out "That's how they make angels!"

pipo_liberty03

Reaction score
4x4 cable stuck on full time

What should i do? my jeep liberty's 4x4 hand feels loose and is stuck on the full time position. Is the cable out of position or is it broken?

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I firmly believe in the law of gross tonnage (bigger object goes first). If you are dumb enough to walk out in front of a moving vehicle, then the gene pool shouldn't have your DNA anyway.

Latest posts

Members online