Abs Module Pump - part number match Ate/Mopar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

35carp

Reaction score
Need some help please...

I have a diesel Uk spec 2002 KJ- Cherokee 2.5. Crd Sport....

The Abs pump fitted is not working
(Ate abs system number 50641585 AA -abs and ebd no. 250946-02283).....

I have managed to find a new Mopar ABS pump unit with part number 05140731AA (1307449-44285)..??? Is it compatible?

As the Uk garages refuse to supply part numbers to the general public or help in anyway !

Can anyone who has access to Jeep/Mopar parts tell me if the Mopar part number will fit my Kj/Cherokee. A new part via Jeep uk is a minimun of a 12 week wait..
Can the ABS pump unit be bought of the shelf in the USA ? Does anyone have one or have any ideas...

Thanks in advance for your help..
Rob.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some help please...

I have a diesel Uk spec 2002 KJ- Cherokee 2.5. Crd Sport....

The Abs pump fitted is not working
(Ate abs system number 50641585 AA -abs and ebd no. 250946-02283).....

I have managed to find a new Mopar ABS pump unit with part number 05140731AA (1307449-44285)..??? Is it compatible?

As the Uk garages refuse to supply part numbers to the general public or help in anyway !

Can anyone who has access to Jeep/Mopar parts tell me if the Mopar part number will fit my Kj/Cherokee. A new part via Jeep uk is a minimun of a 12 week wait..
Can the ABS pump unit be bought of the shelf in the USA ? Does anyone have one or have any ideas...

Thanks in advance for your help..
Rob.

I did a Google search on that number and came up with a site in the UK that claims they can fix any ABS pump although they did not list that number.

Have a look at their site: Automotive ECU Testing - ECU Repair and Exchange

I see the one on UK E-bay with that Mopar part number.....does your pump look anything like the picture they show? If so..it is probably worth going for.

Last edited:

35carp

Reaction score
thanks Bill....will check it out and see what happens....rob