A New Member !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Survivorman

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I am now the owner a an 04 Liberty Limited as of a few hours ago and thought I would join the forum. I always like to join forums because in my opinion it is the best source of knowledge and experience. I use to have a YJ Wrangler (my profile pic) but it was costing me too much to keep her running so I had to sell. And while that was sad I hope to dive right in to modding the liberty. :peace: Plans right off the bat are to tint the front two windows so I am not blinded by all the snow around me, new tires, get a new spare tire cover, and if there is any $ left hopefully a bull bar with 2 offroad lights (thinking daylighters because my last pair rocked). But thats about it for the near future. But, Is there anything I should look into for common problems with this yr/trim ? I did detailed inspection before purchasing but there is always something I may have missed.

Attachments

• 3K23F33H85Ib5K45J6d2pe7f678806a5111d2.jpg
    3K23F33H85Ib5K45J6d2pe7f678806a5111d2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats on your new jeep and welcome to JKJC, as for lights look into led (i have rigid industries duallys)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Dave

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see some pictures of the beast...

ill snap some this weekend, it looks a little delapitated right now lifted almost 4 inches and sitting on stock wheels and tires (free set of tires from my uncle) but ive got a bunch of maintenance to do and then im probably going to regear to 4.10s

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey another black 04 KJ. Good choice, welcome aboard.

As for issues to take care of...
Front ball-joint recall
Rear lower control arm recall

Also, if it has a engine skid plate you gas mileage will go waaay down. You should probably just send it to me:icon_wink:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.