A Little Upset, Ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lil black liberty

Okay so I'm not too impressed with my Rough Country Lift Kit.. I want a kit that lifts this KJ without CV problems.. Any recommendations? I wanted a Frankenlift II Premium but I don't have that kind of money.. Remember I only have a 2WD..

Last edited by a moderator:

Warren.fischbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I'm not too impressed with my Rough Country Lift Kit.. I want a kit that lift this KJ without CV problems.. Any recommendations? I wanted a Frankenlift II Premium but I don't have that kind of money.. Remember I only have a 2WD..

You shouldn't have any CV problems with any lift seeing you have 2WD and not 4WD. What do you not like about the Rough Country Lift?

L

lil black liberty

It's lol..how do I say this without sounding funny..It's Rough! :D

bugnout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if your looking for a softer ride, you need a spring lift. OME springs can be had for around $350-$400. That will get you 1.5 inches. A clevis lift will give you another 3/4 inch

Warren.fischbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the kit come with new shocks/struts all around? Shocks/struts may be the easiest way to get a softer ride. Most lift kits are made with off-road use in mind and that means the valving inside the shocks/struts are stiffer then stock ones, or even aftermarket "on-road" replacements.

L

lil black liberty

Well I have the stock springs and they are sagging pretty bad even with the spacer.. and I might have blown my shocks..

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so I'm not too impressed with my Rough Country Lift Kit.. I want a kit that lift this KJ without CV problems.. Any recommendations? I wanted a Frankenlift II Premium but I don't have that kind of money.. Remember I only have a 2WD..
Are you really so dense to think two wheel drive has CV axles in front

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You don't need a Frankenlift, just a set of good springs like OMEs good shocks and be done. Could even get by with the rear leaving it alone for now maybe

asuwins

Reaction score
Are you really so dense to think two wheel drive has CV axles in front

Studying and Teaching leadership for the past 25 years has taught me correcting someone in positive terms usually obtains much better results. When insults are used, one is usually trying to compensate for their own inadequacies hoping to build their own self esteem at someone elses expense. So help me understand why you felt the need to use the word dense rather than use the opportunity to educate him without the insult?

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Studying and Teaching leadership for the past 25 years has taught me correcting someone in positive terms usually obtains much better results. When insults are used, one is usually trying to compensate for their own inadequacies hoping to build their own self esteem at someone elses expense. So help me understand why you felt the need to use the word dense rather than use the opportunity to educate him without the insult?

Ok, maybe "Dense" was a little to strong!
I would of used Dim myself!:D

L

lil black liberty

Oh so you want Al's big 12 inch:eek:

(lol) Just messing with you :D

Digger I'd rather take a Kick.gif before I did that.. but TO SPECIFY :D 12 INCH LIFT KIT... not..His smoked meat log.. (rotflmao)(rotflmao)