6 cd-changer problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well im having a bit of problems with the 6 cd-changer, it doesn't play cds (store bought, not burnt) half the time and when it does play cds the sounds starts to get fuzzy. The fuzzy sound isnt my speakers because those sound fine with the radio. I was wondering if anybody else had any similar problems with their cd-changer?

I'm planning on taking it in on friday since its covered on the warrenty.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have personal experince with this problem, but I vaguely remember someone on another forum (can't remember if it was actually a Jeep, though I think it was) having a similar problem. Their changer crapped out and ended up eating CDs after having pretty much the same issue as yours. I think the dealership ended up replacing the entire unit under warranty. I think it was something about a faulty audio connection and it overheated from a faulty power connection or something was what finally killed it. Good luck!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
i remember that thread too flaren, i think it was from JU dont remember the details, but the dealer replaced it. it was a changer problem tho...

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dealers going to replace it this friday, It was probably faulty from the factory, its only a week old. Otherwise I'm loving the KJ!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.