$450 5 Rubi MT/R's on KJ steelies Dayton, OH no ship

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
SOLDED $450 5 Rubi MT/R's on KJ steelies Dayton, OH no ship

I am selling the FIVE MT/R's off of my Liberty. They are factory Rubicon take-off's that never saw the road until I put them on a little less than 10,000 miles ago. Never had a plug or sidewall tear or puncture or patch or... The five have been rotated twice, so none have over 8K miles on them.

The stock sport 5 star KJ steel rims would best be repainted ($5.99 at O-Reilly's) as one has some rock scratches.

To be honest, I have not loved these tires. They are no doubt an extremely tough tire and are certainly something you do not have to worry about much when you are off road and are frankly a point of comment when at jeep events. But they do need constant attention to balancing and rotation. This is a well known issue with MT/R's and are not exclusive to this set.

I cannot post pics but I will have some available to text/email on Friday 5/27/10.

No shipping, sorry.

sold

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online