42in light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solid ideas Myke. Hadn't ever thought about one in the hitch, it'd be really easy to do, and removable.

I'm going to be putting on a new front bumper when WickedBruce gets his new one all finished up. It's RL, and I'm not sure if he'll include the lights that are on it or not. If not, or if they're thrashed, then it'll be time to get some new ones. What are you running Tom? The made in USA brands would be my preference if I can afford them.

Rigid is the best,you can get the Dually's for a good price on Amazon.

I do have a 20" Rigid LED E series driving/spot combo bar forsale,beyond bright,and for a good price.

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have a 20" Rigid LED E series driving/spot combo bar forsale,beyond bright,and for a good price.

They sure are not cheap. The MSRP on that is more than I'm paying for the new (used) front bumper. Maybe in time, or if we have a bumper season at the farm, I'll be able to afford it. What would you let it go for?

Aztimer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

So its pretty simple used some conduit hangers, and a small 1in x 2in metal plate, with 3 holes i drilled out. Lools pretty bad for now but thats what i got in one day.

That looks great, I’m going to get some lights later in fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stainless

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

So its pretty simple used some conduit hangers, and a small 1in x 2in metal plate, with 3 holes i drilled out. Lools pretty bad for now but thats what i got in one day.

--------------

I always hated the "I'm doing surgery under my front bumper!" look of bumper-mounted light bars, and the glare off the hood of the top-of-the-windshield mounted light bars. I was thinking about mounting a bar exactly where you have -- Do you have any pics of the light pattern?

I'm thinking that while the shape of the roof might leave a bit of a hole in front of you, that's exactly where your regular headlights fill in anyways. I want the spots lighting up 1000+ feet down the road, and the floods picking out deer on the sides... I don't need a lightbar blinding me with pavement that's close enough for me to reach out and touch.

It seems like the perfect solution, but you just never see it. What am I missing?

Thanks!
-Al.

aaronjmartin

Reaction score
Hey, yea where the light bar is at now i have no glare on the hood, and there really isnt any dark spots. I can send some pictures tomorrow night.