245/75r16 Laufenn X Fit AT Review got from Discount Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acrzjeeper

Reaction score
I purchased these tires over the weekend. Got all five of them for $455 with $100 off because Discount Tire Direct eBay store has $100 coupon. These tires and wheels will be my spring/summer/fall tires since my KJ came with Hancook winter tires on them. I couldn't find any information on Laufenn AT tires so I figured I'd make a post with some thoughts and review.

So far I really like the look of them. Sidewalls seem decent. Tread is fairly deep. Seem to be fit for most terrain and hey, for $455 can't complain much. I will be installing them when I lift the KJ here soon. I'll post more pictures and updates later on. So far here are some pictures that I've gotten. They are mounted on Quadratec Moab Style 16X8 wheels. These wheels are pretty awesome as well. Sure they aren't forged Moab wheels but they seem of quality. The tires mounted are 245/75r16.

Attachments

• IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

acrzjeeper

Reaction score
More images

Attachments

• IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    IMG_0671.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 43

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
More images

Man I have one of those knock off Moabs sitting around here somewhere brand new I'd let go for about half price plus shipping just to get rid of it, if you need a spare let me know

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
TBH don't look too bad, always have an issue with the 2nd level tires though
Good luck with them, they will more than likely do ok

acrzjeeper

Reaction score
TBH don't look too bad, always have an issue with the 2nd level tires though
Good luck with them, they will more than likely do ok

For sure. I'm sure they will do just fine. I wanted more rugged tread but I decided that will be an upgrade for next time. Excited to see how these perform. So far loving the new Jeep. Wife wants to drive it more than me. Maybe I'll get her one later.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
For sure. I'm sure they will do just fine. I wanted more rugged tread but I decided that will be an upgrade for next time. Excited to see how these perform. So far loving the new Jeep. Wife wants to drive it more than me. Maybe I'll get her one later.

Thats why I have more than one ! LOL
I think the tread looks pretty decent

acrzjeeper

Reaction score
Finally got the lift on. Tires seem great so far. Not a lot of road noise. Went off roading a little bit at some trails by my house and they seem to grip great. Will update on how they wear down as time goes on.

Attachments

• IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 38

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tread design actually looks pretty good on there, 265-70-16s would of looked great on the wheels

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the lift on. Tires seem great so far. Not a lot of road noise. Went off roading a little bit at some trails by my house and they seem to grip great. Will update on how they wear down as time goes on.

Buddy's brother here got those tires too and never heard any complain for muddy and some gravel roads. They are just hoping they will be not that loud on highway as they do 70% everyday.