235 75 16 stock hieght vs ome lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamesdart

Reaction score
looking for some ideas. so need some tires bad. my kj also needs springs. it was sagging so bad in the front last weekend i replaced inner and outter tierod ends so i did my own alignment the camber was so bad i was almost out of adjustment just to get it good. not really sure how the caster is. i just went with camber and toe. drives much better. i want to go with the ome kit. im not really after the big lifted truck but it only makes sense. i have 215s on it now and i really should go with tires now. the springs can wait. how will the 235 75 fit stock hieght vs lifted? are they going to look too small? i did plenty of searching but didnt really find my answers. im thinking of toyo open contry a/t. there is no mud or trails around but plenty of snow and i might take it on the beach fishing. i put the fortera triple treads on my wifes mariner and it is unbelievable in the snow and rain, i was thinking of them. they were pricey and i think they might be discontinuing them though. of coarse my rims are flaking. i was thinking of painting them, then i got a price to powder coat. that isnt happening. i guess ill either paint them or go with 16x7 soft8s. i dont really want to lose too much power by going with too big of a tire.

dalton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
235/75 stock size on OME/ Rancho just after i installed it. They're really small:
You must be registered for see images attach

I now have 265/70/ 16s and they fill the wheel well much better.:
You must be registered for see images attach

I ran my tires until they were bald so i could purchase my lift first, then bigger tires. Check out treadwright tires, they're really cheap- all 5 of mine were 520 shipped to my door.