2012 TJ doors off mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abbas

Reaction score
Hi I have 2005 TJ and I’m planning to take off the doors and would like to know any recommendations for doors off TJ mirrors. I have heard stories that mirrors vibrating on highways, and mirrors that aren’t angled enough to view vehicles on the side, also it’s not well mounted that it’s always a pain to adjust. I discovered this site I’m leaning on towards probasto mirrors and wanted to get some opinions.

Reaction score
Hi I have 2005 TJ and I’m planning to take off the doors and would like to know any recommendations for doors off TJ mirrors. I have heard stories that mirrors vibrating on highways, and mirrors that aren’t angled enough to view vehicles on the side, also it’s not well mounted that it’s always a pain to adjust. I discovered this site I’m leaning on towards probasto mirrors and wanted to get some opinions.

Hopefully some of the TJ owners will chime in

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The TJ 2005 Probasto Door Off Mirrors are not too large & would probably work well.
There is a pair currently on ebay for $33 !

Latest posts

Members online