2012 Artcic Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticKKDrew

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
New jeep owner here... we just upgraded one of our cars for something bigger (got a newborn) and picked up this 2012 Arctic edition liberty with the sky slider. Wasnt really a fan of the liberty before hand but arctic package is much more appealing then you're basic trim or limited editions so we ran with it. Came with only 66k on it

I live in Socal and spend a bit of time in the desert. I'm not looking to do any crazy crawling but I would like to ge out on some.decent trails and have some weekend fun with it

Everything sits bone stock as is. I'd like to get a 2.5 or '3 lift on it with a larger tire. Got a budget of around $1000- $2000 for suspension/lift kit.

What's a good setup to run and a place I can order parts from

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OME can get you 2.5 inches using 927 front springs and 731 rear springs
Then use either OME or Bilstein shocks, stock for front and either 132L OMEs or 24-185660 Bilstein's for the rear
Terablex bumpstops for the front, 2 hockey pucks bolted down to the rear spring perch for the rear
If you want more easy to add 1/2 inch
JBA front UCA's are a great addition as well, longer and has the ball joint sitting at a better angle when lifted
Only thing you have to be careful of on the KKs is when you lift one, it pulls the body over some, are longer arms which help on that as well

ArcticKKDrew

Reaction score
OME can get you 2.5 inches using 927 front springs and 731 rear springs
Then use either OME or Bilstein shocks, stock for front and either 132L OMEs or 24-185660 Bilstein's for the rear
Terablex bumpstops for the front, 2 hockey pucks bolted down to the rear spring perch for the rear
If you want more easy to add 1/2 inch
JBA front UCA's are a great addition as well, longer and has the ball joint sitting at a better angle when lifted
Only thing you have to be careful of on the KKs is when you lift one, it pulls the body over some, are longer arms which help on that as well

Would I need to peice all these together or is there more or less a 1 stop shop for most of this

Latest posts

Members online