2012 Artcic Liberty

Discussion in 'Lift Kit Discussion' started by ArcticKKDrew, Aug 22, 2019.

1. ArcticKKDrew

ArcticKKDrew New Member

0_LbnMB44VpZHn5dhE.jpg New jeep owner here... we just upgraded one of our cars for something bigger (got a newborn) and picked up this 2012 Arctic edition liberty with the sky slider. Wasnt really a fan of the liberty before hand but arctic package is much more appealing then you're basic trim or limited editions so we ran with it. Came with only 66k on it

I live in Socal and spend a bit of time in the desert. I'm not looking to do any crazy crawling but I would like to ge out on some.decent trails and have some weekend fun with it

Everything sits bone stock as is. I'd like to get a 2.5 or '3 lift on it with a larger tire. Got a budget of around $1000- $2000 for suspension/lift kit.

What's a good setup to run and a place I can order parts from

2. LibertyTC

LibertyTC Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forum, congrats on your new arctic ride and child !
    Tom is the expert here & hopefully will chime in with more information /details.
    Jeepin by Al has the KK lifts, even the Tommudd's Econo 3.5" Lift Kit .

ArcticKKDrew likes this.
  3. tommudd

tommudd Moderator Staff Member Moderator

OME can get you 2.5 inches using 927 front springs and 731 rear springs
    Then use either OME or Bilstein shocks, stock for front and either 132L OMEs or 24-185660 Bilstein's for the rear
    Terablex bumpstops for the front, 2 hockey pucks bolted down to the rear spring perch for the rear
    If you want more easy to add 1/2 inch
    JBA front UCA's are a great addition as well, longer and has the ball joint sitting at a better angle when lifted
    Only thing you have to be careful of on the KKs is when you lift one, it pulls the body over some, are longer arms which help on that as well

ArcticKKDrew and LibertyTC like this.
  4. tommudd

tommudd Moderator Staff Member Moderator

ArcticKKDrew likes this.
  5. ArcticKKDrew

ArcticKKDrew New Member

Would I need to peice all these together or is there more or less a 1 stop shop for most of this