2012 aftermarket cats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Only go Mopar
Then of course you know this already BUT get some skid plates

or check salvage yards

crazyiven

Reaction score
First troll, and you "can not" buy used cats from scrap yard. And unlike original MOPAR parts, it doesn't matter. Jeeps are rate one of the worst in reliability.

What MOPAR part do I need to change to get my wipers to stop coming on when I use my turn signals?

But hay thanks for you comment...

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First troll, and you "can not" buy used cats from scrap yard. And unlike original MOPAR parts, it doesn't matter. Jeeps are rate one of the worst in reliability.

What MOPAR part do I need to change to get my wipers to stop coming on when I use my turn signals?

But hay thanks for you comment...

Wow. He was being serious. Good luck and don't be an idiot when off-roading next time.

crazyiven

Reaction score
Was a simple question and I asked nothing about original parts. And you have not added anything to the conversation on aftermarket cats.

Good luck and don't be an idiot when off-roading next time.

ha ha yep watch out for them curbs at the mall:poop:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Was a simple question and I asked nothing about original parts. And you have not added anything to the conversation on aftermarket cats.

Good luck and don't be an idiot when off-roading next time.

ha ha yep watch out for them curbs at the mall:poop:

Ya know what we all try and help people out on here, we do not and i repeat do not TROLL.
Mopar is the best and only option really
As far as used , my buddy bought a complete exhaust system from a low mileage 03 a couple of months back.
These are the times you wonder why you stop what you are doing and help someone out ...............:shrug::happy175::ROFLJest::gr_grin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online