2007 Liberty Cargo Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skl3560

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Liberty Sport and it has gone from being my primary vehicle to haul family in, to the backup vehicle/workhorse. Long story short, the rear carpet has been ruined from hauling dogs/whatever else needs hauling about. I have removed the old carpet and want to lay down a bedliner product but need some advice first.

1. The deck of the jeep in the back is nowhere near smooth or level and I need a cost effective method of creating a relatively smooth surface on which to spray the bedliner on the floor.

2. I want to mod the back of the rear seats likewise to be coated with bedliner over the carpeted surface to protect it from dogs. Has anyone sprayed bedliner spray over a fabric or carpeted surface? If so what was the result? I would like to have something durable to put in the back so it is uniform in color in the cargo area.

My idea going into this is to have the entire cargo area of the jeep coated in bedliner including the plastic trim going all the way to the ceiling.