2006 Liberty Renegade Transmission Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bushmonster73

Reaction score
Ok, I got a buddy who just replaced his engine in his 06 Renegade. He did not mark the harness and plugs properly before he took it apart and my 03 Freedom does not have ABS and he has more plugs than I do. What we specifically need is close up pics of the 4 plugs on the wall by the battery and of the MAF and MAP sensors area coming off the intake. In addition to those, the engine seems to run fine but it is acting like it does not have 1-3 gears, which I have not found any post that were having low gear issues. I am pretty certain it is a wiring issue down on the transmission but we want to rule out the top side first. If possible to show the colors on the wires in the pics it would be much appreciated.

Bushmonster73

Reaction score
Got it figured out, he had a transmission sensor cable and an oxygen sensor cable switched, after routing the oxygen sensor cable probably it no longer reached to the transmission.