2006 KJ OEM fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnRebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A quick question , I have the 2006 ( built in 2005 ) KJ with OEM fog lights and the one on the drivers side is adjusted to high and when I have them on on the road people keep flashing their high beams for me to dim. and I don't know what tool is needed to adjust the up and down it looks like a torqx but with a hole in the center I found a T-40 and its to large and a T-30 is to small and I can't find a T-35 anywhere is this a special tool or something else ?

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a T35 security torx. It's available... any parts store is likely to have them, I've seen them in those 80+ pc bit driver kits, I've seen them at Harbor Freight, etc... it's not terribly uncommon.

I don't know if that is the correct size and tool though.. it sounds from your description as though it may be.

TnRebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a T35 security torx. It's available... any parts store is likely to have them, I've seen them in those 80+ pc bit driver kits, I've seen them at Harbor Freight, etc... it's not terribly uncommon.

I don't know if that is the correct size and tool though.. it sounds from your description as though it may be.

Thanks JasonJ I haven't looked at Harbor Freight , I checked with Auto Zone and PEP Boy and they have them in the big kits , but I didn't want to put that much into it just for the one size.