2006 KJ blinking Abs /Bas , traction control ,break light , radio blinking and speed adometer .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(This is what it's doing ! ) <-- Video
I inserted a video I didn't get the radio which also goes lights out lol and during it all it drives and seems to shift fine but it I stop it dies won't start in neutral only park after a few minutes of pretty deadness it fired up with a check engine light I didn't get it read last time it was p0700 I just parked it at the shop to save a tow bill again since I just had surgery I can't work on it if it's something fairly decent I'll try since I just shelled out a *** to the battery not to long ago and Friday a alternator and a tow .

Last edited:

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds about right. Libertys hate dirty power.
I sure hope so check engine light came back on went back over he said that was probably where they disconnected the battery . I sure hope so I think I remember why I trader my 02 last time bahahaha .

Latest posts

Members online