2006 jeep liberty renegade bull bar/brush guard??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vesh17

Reaction score
whats up guys? maybe someone can help me out here. I posted about this awhile back and I'm still looking for an answer. I have looked everywhere for a bull bar that is compatible with the liberty renegade but apparantly none will fit. I had found a guy to make me a custom bar but then I moved and this option is no longer viable. I realize making a custom bar is an option but it is just too much trouble and work to be honest. Does anyone know of a bar that will fit the 2006 renegade?? There has to be other renegade owners out there with this same issue. Its one of the few things a wanted on my jeep that I havent been able to do yet. I think its because the fog lights are in the way, and I really dont want to take them off.. but I guess we will see what happens. someone plz help me out here.'
thanks guys

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what you mean like this

You must be registered for see images

or this

this is a T16 Grille Guard made by TJM Products Australia, dont let the fact is mounted on a 04 KJ confuse you that GrilleGuard is designed for 05/06 Kj's

to us a bull bar is one of these

vesh17

Reaction score
from the looks of that one it wont fit a renegade.. of course i would want somethin like that... come on now...

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vesh17 said:
from the looks of that one it wont fit a renegade.. of course i would want somethin like that... come on now...

Why wouldn't that fit the Renegade? You have an 06...

05-06 Jeep Liberty ARB Winch Bull Bar
# Fits 05-06 Jeep Liberty
# Bar is grey powdercoat
# Indicator Lamps
# Recessed Fog Lights
# Accepts Warn 9.5XP/M6000/M8000/XD9000
http://www.4by4connection.com/jeep1.html

vesh17

Reaction score
actually i think the winch would... but thats the only one i found too... its around 1000 bux and is really heavy and adds a lot of wear and tear to the vehicle... i just want a lighter one... mainly for looks... cant find one still... thanx for the help though guys.. any more ideas?/

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is this one just been released by TJM

with winch