2005 Liberty BCM and other parts Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
First off nice place.

I'm lookin for a Body control module for a 4 cyl 2.4 with 6 speed standard (should fit V6 or Diesel ) 2005 Liberty

And a few other parts electronic.....My jeep took a bath in the Hurricane and I'm just gettin around to fixin it. Wife said to rebuild the house first and then I could play with My Jeep!!

So this past week I/We finished totally rebuilding the house from ground Zero.

I preserved the Liberty pretty good. It cranked up 3 times now its dead no lights etc..I'm good with electronics and the BCM is a gonner.

So any help would be appreciated to get it goin again its only got 1500 miles on it .

Thanks,
Pinks

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Whoa! Sounds like as soon as you bought it, you got hit with the hurricane? Geez! Good luck finding a BCM. I don't think they're different when it comes to trim levels / engines.

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
Hey Pinks, where Y'at?

No BCM though...

Down here in Mississippi on the Gulf Coast..Throw a rock and hit the Gulf of Mexico :eek:

Its a plain jane jeep..Power windows locks and keyless entry.
I picked one up the other day off an 03 but its different. At least it operates the lights some what and a few other options like wipers and A/C.

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
Y'all got trashed more than us in NOLA. I think I'd rather nothing there than something that's been sitting under water for a month.

Welcome!

I also need a tail light set one got cracked and I only picked up an 02 with yellow blinker (left hand side) or If Ya have a right 2002 light I'm interested.

Ah good ole N'awlins grew up between Slidell and there. I'm bout an hour from there. Diamondhead

Latest posts

Members online