2004 Columbia Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, flip a couple stickers on it raise the price tag 300$ and sell it ;)

But I got a Columbia Jacket with the purchase :) Oh, not to mention the cloth/pleather seats and Columbia Edition Stitching in the front seats.

OMG I found a stock photo!! I have no idea why I bought the light guards (plastic) and tubular bars. I have no regret on picking up the light bar though!!

You must be registered for see images attach

sxmd

Reaction score
I have an '04 Columbia edition in the bronze color (if that is the right name for it). I have seen a RME in the same color and they look identical except for the badges. I saw the RME quite a lot, it was parked in the lot where my wife works. I almost tried to get in it one day.
The difference between the Columbia and the Sport is the fenders are same color as body, and the bumpers are gray body panel quality instead of the rough gray bumpers on the Sport, and don't forget the seats and the classy coat.

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine's black.

Last edited:

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up with the one RME lacking fog lights? I remember seeing a picture of a KJ with that '05 Renegade style hood and no fog lights--I never knew they were the RM editions. Btw, I absolutely love that black Columbia with the light bar--very snazzy looking =P

moparguy

Reaction score
04 columbia package

well there were 1500 columbia editions and 1500 rocky mountains for a total of 3000. however i own one =] annd they are rare because they were only made in 04 not 05 or later just 04 all the parts at the store you have to buy renegade parts lol well my jeep kj is # 15 out of 1500 columbia editions silver i love it glad i aquired it

samlesher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well there were 1500 columbia editions and 1500 rocky mountains for a total of 3000. however i own one =] annd they are rare because they were only made in 04 not 05 or later just 04 all the parts at the store you have to buy renegade parts lol well my jeep kj is # 15 out of 1500 columbia editions silver i love it glad i aquired it

Where do you find which # you have? I just picked up a khaki Columbia Edition.

Last edited: