2004 Columbia Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sam429

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many of these vehicles were made or how to find out? Just wondering haven't seen another around here for a while.

You must be registered for see images attach

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could Columbia packages be added with any color?

I know Phil has a black one, but on the road I see them mostly like the pic above - red. I don't think I have seen any other Columbia colors.

kiddspl

Reaction score
I was kind of wondering the same thing. I have a silver 04 Columbia and other then one or two on here Ive never seen any others, Im guessing not to many were made.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I've seen them in that light metallic green colour (Cactus green?) with the Anthracite gun metal metallic bumpers. Also in Atlantic Blue, Forest (Jeep) green. Too name a few.
Spoke with one fellow who had a Silver Columbia that had the flares the same colour as the bumpers and he claimed it was factory stock. They didn't look like the textured "Sport" flares, they were smooth like those I commonly see on Limiteds
But this is Canada!

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the fender flares were the same color as the bumpers?

Painted flares looks kinda odd on that one. :confused:

I think thats the Freedom edition. But now that I think about it. I thought columbia edition was 05 and up models. B/c they have a 05+ Renny hood and grille with limited painted bumper and fenders.

b/c i noticed the badge on the door on the picture above looks similiar to the freedom Edition.

I've seen them in that light metallic green colour (Cactus green?) with the Anthracite gun metal metallic bumpers. Also in Atlantic Blue, Forest (Jeep) green. Too name a few.
Spoke with one fellow who had a Silver Columbia that had the flares the same colour as the bumpers and he claimed it was factory stock. They didn't look like the textured "Sport" flares, they were smooth like those I commonly see on Limiteds
But this is Canada!

I've seen the grey painted fenders on all differient models of KJ. I know of sport model that I see all the time with them. I think they look good.

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Columbia Edition was '04 ONLY.

That above is a Columbia Edition. Quite an impressive looking Jeep, even stock!

I've seen them in Red, Atlantic Blue, Black (Phil!!!), Silver, Khaki, and that's it. Not denying that others exist but that's it for me!

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Columbia Edition was '04 ONLY.

That above is a Columbia Edition. Quite an impressive looking Jeep, even stock!

I've seen them in Red, Atlantic Blue, Black (Phil!!!), Silver, Khaki, and that's it. Not denying that others exist but that's it for me!

My bad. I was thinking Rocky mountain Edition.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... which was also offered in 2004, and is identical to the Columbia Edition except with a different badge and without the Columbia Jacket which came with it. :)

Didn't know that either. I've never seen a Rocky mountain with older style front. I've only seen the 05+ Renny grille and hood ver. of the rocky mountain

I learn something new everyday on this forum. :D

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sister-in-law has a greenish-brown 04 Columbia Edition.

I love the Columbia Edition KJ's. Like someone said, they look really, really good right out of the box...which just can't be said for other KJ's...even Renegades IMHO.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my friends has a Light Khaki Metallic Clearcoat Columbia edition.

You must be registered for see images

It's the one on the right, although it's hard to see. To my knowledge everything is the same light khaki color except for the front bumper.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never actually seen a real live in the flesh Columbia Edition.....only pictures......

Dave

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 04 Rocky Mountain edition red and it looks all the same ... Can you guys tell me what are the differences ? Cant see none ...

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.