2003 Renegade stock bump stop replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving to the farm yesterday and while taking the backroad in I went over a rise and when I hit the other side a huge bang came out of my driver side. I checked both wheel wells and realized my bump stop was missing on my drivers side.

Since I'm not raised what is the proper bump stop for me? Thanks in advance!

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock, or you could use this as an excuse to upgrade entire suspension as it obviously needs it

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I guess what I mean to say is: I can get the mopar ones for $115 each, or is there a cheaper aftermarket option that is just as good?

Reaction score
I was driving to the farm yesterday and while taking the backroad in I went over a rise and when I hit the other side a huge bang came out of my driver side. I checked both wheel wells and realized my bump stop was missing on my drivers side.

Since I'm not raised what is the proper bump stop for me? Thanks in advance!

Drivers side front or rear bump stop?

If front : https://tinyurl.com/295xbh3x

If rear : https://tinyurl.com/hp68zrhv

Reaction score
Front. Are the Crowns good as the originals?

I'm not 100% sure, I just found a cheap option because I dont see the point in spending $100+ on a hunk of rubber. Rubbers rubber really. I've got Teraflex's in mine as I have the OME lift.

I have however used crown parts on my jeep before, just not their bumpstops.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, I just found a cheap option because I dont see the point in spending $100+ on a hunk of rubber. Rubbers rubber really. I've got Teraflex's in mine as I have the OME lift.

I have however used crown parts on my jeep before, just not their bumpstops.
I honestly had a hard time $22 each for the teraflex ones, after all it is just a hunk of rubber. But there aren't many choices. Back on track, I feel most crown products are pretty darn good. I'm sure they're bumpstops are great.

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the crown, because I don't have a lift and the Teraflex say they are longer for a lifted Jeep.

Latest posts

Members online