2003 Liberty Nerf bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lusliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a oval Nerf bar out there that doesn t require any drilling for a 2003 Liberty ?

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All those running boards and nurf bars have brackets that should line up with the factory holes in your frame underneath, you just have to install nutserts as you can't access the inside of the frame to use a nut and bolt set up.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a oval Nerf bar out there that doesn t require any drilling for a 2003 Liberty ?

I have a set of factory '03 Renegade running boards with all brackets and bolts if you want them. They have some rust but nothing sandpaper and a rattle can won't cure.

PM me if you want them.

Bob

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
photos ? Price ? shipped to 48133 I have a interest ,,,,, Thank You

You pay shipping which is around $75 via FedEx ground and they're yours. Don't have any pics at the moment but I'll take some tomorrow and post them here.

Sound good?

Bob

Lusliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thank you I will wait for photos and show hubby .Aren t you in northern ohio ? we are near Toledo.....Lu

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Bobs over in the Canton/Akron area
How soon do you want them?
I maybe able to work a deal to help get shipping down some, save you a few bucks
I will be down home in the southeastern part of Ohio in a few weeks and could come back up through that way ( longer way for me but doable) .
I live west of Toledo so could get them over this far

Lusliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am more than willing to pick up my husband is a retired firefighter from Toledo .We live just 5 miles north of line .Are these bars or steps like on other Renegades. See yours was black so is ours. Waiting on a photo......Respectfully Lu and Dan

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in getting these pics posted - have had a bout of the flu for a couple days (blarg)

Not shown in the pics are all the bolts that hold the brackets to the KJ's unibody Nutzerts that are in the frame rails. The rust is mostly surface though a couple of sections are worse than others - all fixable with sandpaper and a rattle can.

Top (yeah, I just cleaned them up with that broom...):
You must be registered for see images

Bottom:

And if you want a Renegade roof rack (one crack on the back - previous owner went thru a low parking garage I guess):

Let me know if these fit the bill for your KJ :waytogo:

Bob

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but I’m also looking for a nerf bar that requires no drilling. What do you guys have? I saw different options - Nerf Bars & Truck Nerf Bars - Ships FREE and can’t decide which one to choose. Although I’m leaning towards the Go Rhino and Romik since they are inexpensive. Does anyone have this kind of side step and how do you like it?

Armysniper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look of the Renegade roof racks, Bob is hooking you guys up.
Nice!!!!! Good luck with everything guys.

bwflorida

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of factory '03 Renegade running boards with all brackets and bolts if you want them. They have some rust but nothing sandpaper and a rattle can won't cure. PM me if you want them.
Bob

Still have these ? ? ?
I'm interested if they'll fit a 2003 Sport.