2003 Liberty Lift Help - Any Advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
Told me 20 to
I got my UCA's really quickly from them. Ordered on a Thursday night, got them on Tuesday. Not sure what the holdup would be, contact them they reply quickly. Mine were packed better than any other parts I've ordered from many companies over the years, and built solid with nice features like the additional grease points. I wam very happy with my purchase from them, and even if I ditch everything else in my lift kit install, those are staying. They seem to really care about the quality of their products and customer support, a rarity these days to sa

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
Told me 20 to 30 days just to ship. E mailed them today said it would be at least another week. They have my 400.00. Really crappy service if you ask me. I would rather found another way if I knew they were this bad. I won't order anything else from them.

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Told me 20 to 30 days just to ship. E mailed them today said it would be at least another week. They have my 400.00. Really crappy service if you ask me. I would rather found another way if I knew they were this bad. I won't order anything else from them.
***** sorry to hear that,I run the RRO uca which I feel are the best out there and cost a bit less,look into the rockyroad ones bud and maybe get your money back

Last edited by a moderator:

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or calm down and accept the fact that things are not moving as fast as they once did with all the silliness going on. They're probably waiting on product too, or have a back log due to same.

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
Or calm down and accept the fact that things are not moving as fast as they once did with all the silliness going on. They're probably waiting on product too, or have a back log due to same.
Jeepin Mike stated he ordered on Thursday got them on tuesday

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear that,I run the RRO uca which I feel are the best out there and cost a bit less,look into the rockyroad ones bud and maybe get your money back
Thanks ,but I am in 20 days already I will give them little more time ,but I need them to consider my time also

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
I have just been informed from jba it will be 30 to 35 days before they will let me know anything. I even had to email them. they haven't put forth any effort to contact me at all. Buyer beware !! Now I am wondering how hard it will be to get my money back. 400.00 dollars is a lot of money to me looking it will be a hard lesson to learn.

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have just been informed from jba it will be 30 to 35 days before they will let me know anything. I even had to email them. they haven't put forth any effort to contact me at all. Buyer beware !! Now I am wondering how hard it will be to get my money back. 400.00 dollars is a lot of money to me looking it will be a hard lesson to learn.

Wow...I mean they hve been around for a bit so maybe wont be as hard as you think,Im sure they will give you a refund if you ask

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Who and when did you talk to anyone
What was the reason ?
I had to wait over 2 months for a dang washing machine here a couple of months ago due to back orders
We have parts at work ordered for a older side by side , and waiting over a month and its a dang cheap Honda which should have parts available anywhere/ anytime
Things are slow right now.
Call and talk to Marlin

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
Who and when did you talk to anyone
What was the reason ?
I had to wait over 2 months for a dang washing machine here a couple of months ago due to back orders
We have parts at work ordered for a older side by side , and waiting over a month and its a dang cheap Honda which should have parts available anywhere/ anytime
Things are slow right now.
Call and talk to Marlin
I haven't had time to repost on the uca just received emails.. I told them I would CANCEL by next week , now I have a promise the parts they have been waiting for would be in Monday. I don't know we will see

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I encourage you to be patient. You won't find better quality uca's for a lifted liberty. I know waiting *****, but sometimes it's all you can do. Mine looked like this while I waited on JBA, luckily it wasn't my DD and I only tied it up to move it in and out of the driveway a couple times while I waited. https://photos.app.goo.gl/3mVv9kkRNBA2vGst5

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
I encourage you to be patient. You won't find better quality uca's for a lifted liberty. I know waiting *****, but sometimes it's all you can do. Mine looked like this while I waited on JBA, luckily it wasn't my DD and I only tied it up to move it in and out of the driveway a couple times while I waited. https://photos.app.goo.gl/3mVv9kkRNBA2vGst5
Mine looks about like that except the rag is red. Thanks brother

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait to put mine in 4 low

In talking to someone today I was reminded of how small manufacturing companies work
Take JBA for example, they were doing industrial repairs/ manufacturing parts
Marlin bought JeepinByAl from Al Handy way back when and started doing UCAs for KJs
Then as time went on he added UCAs for Chevrolets, Toyotas etc
Now they are still a small company and things like UCAs can not be just whipped out in 5 minutes
So they sit the machines up to run a whole batch of say Toyota Tacoma UCAs one day
They still have 4 sets of KJ UCAs on the shelf
Next day they get an order for 3 sets of KJs UCAs but already set up to run for Chevrolets next two days etc
So someone may order a set for a KJ on Monday and get them 2 days later, but when you order a set they are Out of stock and need to make more
Plus with all the emails etc they get in a day it can get over whelming at times
I know, I have been there reading the emails , trying to answer questions from folks who do not have a clue
So if you think a company is slow, think of that small shop building quality parts for us that otherwise would not even be available without them
By the way Al Handy designed the first set in his home garage, and had Marlin producing them
The Blue KJ was also owned by AL and went with the original company to Marlin
So when can, Thank Al for coming up with them, which another company ripped off the design and made their own which are not as good
So little history lesson and why at times things do not fly off the shelf to you in a day , they are not made in China, but rather by Americans ;)
I had a set of the original designed ones from Al, and the ones we get today are far more refined for sure

JBA is a subsidiary company of Marlins main one

Latest posts

Members online