2002 Jeep KJ Door Questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay Tyrrell

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just found this forum and really happy that I joined. I am a new owner of a 2002 Jeep Liberty KJ . I was totally in the right place at the right time and picked this KJ up from a guy that put a 2002 Jetta Volkswagen TDI motor in it. The body and frame is good but it will need inner and outer rockers and the four are starting to break out.

My question is... What other Jeep Liberty KJ doors will fit my 2002 Jeep Liberty?

With thanks,
Jay

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
hey guys,

just found this forum and really happy that i joined. I am a new owner of a 2002 jeep liberty kj . I was totally in the right place at the right time and picked this kj up from a guy that put a 2002 jetta volkswagen tdi motor in it. The body and frame is good but it will need inner and outer rockers and the four are starting to break out.

My question is... What other jeep liberty kj doors will fit my 2002 jeep liberty?

With thanks,
jay

2002-2004