2 very different KJs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On one side we have an 06 KJ pavement pounder with those annoying 22" Low Pro tires which has more cleaning supplies than anything else in the back.
And on the other side my 04 KJ Lift, ARB, 32" tires, M8000 winch, with nothing but trail tools, air compressor, hi lift jack in the back.
Just shows how versatile the Jeep Liberty really is.
I keep asking the guy that owns the white KJ if he wants to go wheelin with me but for some reason he just won't go. LOL
You must be registered for see images attach

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but your buddy's tire/wheel combo just doesn't look good on a KJ. You have an awesome looking rig though. What kind of lift ya got on there?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
04jeepkj.....yours is much better.........

Dave

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but your buddy's tire/wheel combo just doesn't look good on a KJ. You have an awesome looking rig though. What kind of lift ya got on there?

I put a skyjacker 2.5" coil over, but i am looking into doing a solid front axle grabbing the axles from my dads 05 wrangler 4.56 gears lockers, since he is upgrading, and putting 4" lift.

I def like the tooth pick idea LOL.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
How about a combination of both? :) One that can look good on the street and kick up some serious mud? :D :D :D

(The rims don't look THAT bad to me, I just wish they were smaller with bigger rubber, and the Sport's fender flares just takes everything away from the bling look...)