17" wrangler wheels question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj2002vzla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello there guys, i was wondering if the 17" wrangler moabs have the same backspace as the 16" moabs...i currently have 1.5 rc wheel spacer and i dnt trust them at all so i need to get some backspace from a new wheel..w/o spacers i have serious tire/ jba uca rubbing..as much as my tire have a white stripe all around cause the uca...

thanks very much guys

kj2002vzla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't use the 17" Wrangler wheels without spacers since you must use spacers to change the bolt pattern since the JK wheels are 5 on 5 bolt pattern and your KJ is not.

damn i was getting all 5 for 100 $, and i need some backspace to fit 33s getting rid of the wheels spacers i already have... :(

kj2002vzla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are cheap here since no one wants them.
33s :shrug:

Lmao i figured tom! in that case ill keep the wheel spacers for now cause im headed into other things right now...like making a custom dana30 ifs, just like jba´s but 1500 is a lot of money...and gaining a little more height on front, tom if you dont mind me asking, can u explain how to shave my cv´s? i have to do it down here..shipping has become incredibly costly so... yeahh

as always, thanks tom!!