15% Off Web Orders All Jeep Liberty Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.jparts.com
The URL above is one for Savage Dodge in Pennsylvania. They offer a 15% discount on web orders or web initiated orders for items not listed on their website. The shipping charges are commeasurate with the item ordered, not a flat rate which sometimes can be as much as the part. For instance, I recently ordered a rear glass push pad, that cost $7 dollars and change, and the shipping was $2.00.

I am not affiliated with the company, just a customer.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have a nice list of supplies. Thanks. I did just order the deluxe splash guards. The discount covers the shipping, and no sales tax for outside of PA. That saved a few bucks.

I also noticed that they have the Wagoneer Trim! I thought it was just a concept. I don't think it would look good on my Atlantic Blue, but it's kind of neat on the right color like black.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks better in person than online. I was a hater before I actually saw it - actually on a Patriot Blue libby.

-Blu

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Patriot Blue would look good with the Wagoneer Trim. My Atlantic Blue IMO just looks better as stock as possible, without any chrome either. I don't care for the Atlantic Blue Limited '05 for that reason.

Jeep should bring back the Wagoneer name.

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of money for something that would get scratched up off-roading. I guess if you go from an off-roader with lots of scratches and become a mall scooter, you could add it to hide the badges of honour.

2kjhouse

Reaction score
graphics trimm

Those wood grain graphics are just like my patriot edition graphics and they are tough. They are made of very heavy vinyl and are almost impossible to scratch even offroad. I have had mine through trees and rocks and no damage to them, in fact my kj is in the bodyshop right now from being hit in a parking lot and my door is dented and scratched but not the graphics. the only down side is that they have to be removed to fix the door and once removed you have to get a new kit to replace any pieces and my patriot kit is now discontinued so there are only 7 left in existance but I have now bought 2 of those so I will have extras if it ever happens again.
You must be registered for see images

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: graphics trimm

2kjhouse said:
Those wood grain graphics are just like my patriot edition graphics and they are tough. They are made of very heavy vinyl and are almost impossible to scratch even offroad. I have had mine through trees and rocks and no damage to them, in fact my kj is in the bodyshop right now from being hit in a parking lot and my door is dented and scratched but not the graphics. the only down side is that they have to be removed to fix the door and once removed you have to get a new kit to replace any pieces and my patriot kit is now discontinued so there are only 7 left in existance but I have now bought 2 of those so I will have extras if it ever happens again.
You must be registered for see images

Cool. Glad that you found the graphics! Be sure to post a picture when you get your KJ back from the shop. =D>

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wish the still sold those patriot kits or other graphics. i don't really like woodgrain but it might be fun to have some other graphics. then again, i do like the stealthy qualities of my all black night crawler ;)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My deluxe splash guards showed up last night. I'll use them again. Now I just need some warm weather for install...

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mud Flaps

grogiefrog said:
My deluxe splash guards showed up last night. I'll use them again. Now I just need some warm weather for install...

Yep, I got some too, waiting on the weather.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
grogiefrog, idk if uve seen my libby with the mud flaps but here it is, just so urll know what they look like on the jeep. and my jeep is by al means not clean.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/706435/3

Yeah! They look good! I might work on them this weekend if it's not too cold. Which it probably will be. But I'll post pictures when I do! I'm not impressed with the instructions. It's all by drawings, no text so that they don't have to have it translated for a dozen different languages.

BTW, you do need to wash your KJ! [-X