'08 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickM

Reaction score
Here's a real pic. I actually got some pics that I took with my KK parked beside a coworkers 05 KJ Limited, I'll post more later.

You must be registered for see images attach

RickM

Reaction score
Here it is parked beside a coworker's 05 KJ Limited

Last edited:

RickM

Reaction score

Ok, who said the KJ sat higher than the KK? Here's a pic of one of my coworkers pointing out one obvious way to tell which one sits higher.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howver, didn't they sell some optional brushed aluminum plates for the KJ? Maybe they will offer some for the KK also.

Yes, they do make them for the KJ. I saw them somewhere on line but right now I'm not sure where. (I'm having a brain cramp) Someone will make them for the KK and it will be an easy fix.

In the meantime try to get it off with "Magic Eraser" It should take the marks right off.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
shiny, i like it! :) nice kj.
does it have any backlash/slack in the drivetrain when it is in 4wd mode!?

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. The styling is really growing on me. Any plans to wheel it?

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't care for the lights. Jeep went from round, to rectanculer, back to round and now this....

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Any plans for it yet? New wheels/tires maybe? That's the only thing I really don't like about em is you have to get the Limited with the chrome 18" wheels to make it look right IMO.

RickM

Reaction score
What were they thinking?

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. When comparing the height it looks that your on a slight hill though. Everything moves down to the left in the pics....? Love the color you choose!!

RickM

Reaction score
no, it was a level parking lot. I guess it was the angle that I took that pics that made it look that way.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seats in the new Liberty are way more comfortable than in the older models. I was at the dealer this afternoon getting the Crossfire serviced, the Limited I sat in had GREAT leather seats.

Anyone know what kind of material they used this time around on the cloth seats? Anything has to be better than what we have now, both in comfort and material used....

Last edited:

RickM

Reaction score
I don't know what the seat material is, but I agree, they are much more comfortable than the KJ. I don't have the leather seats, but they are very comfortable.

I was thinking that I wanted the YES Essential fabric on the seats, but.....

when I picked up my KK, it was on the dealer floor, inside the showroom, beside a Patriot that had the YES essential seats. Feeling the material, I couldn't tell any difference at all. Do you suppose they just Scotch Guard those YES Essential seats, or put some sort of stain protectant on them?

I like the fabric on the KK over what I had in my KJ. Everytime I would get a little bit of water on them, it would leave a white mark.