07 4x4 no crank/no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

William McClure

Reaction score
What color is that wire ie. most likely it is mainly one color like Red for example. With a bit of luck the 2007 KJ may have the same colors as the 2006 KJ...I do not have the wiring diagrams for the 2007.

Otherwise have a look at the 2006 Wiring diagram and identify the wire in question.

I would imagine that the PCM gets its power from an always hot fused positive source but let me see what the 2006 manual shows and what fuse it goes through!;)

On the 2006 diagram page 8W-30-2 Fuse # 24 20 A supplies Fused Battery voltage to PCM connector C1 Pin #29 via a solid Red wire through connector C105 Pin 5.

The location of the connectors such as C105 are shown at the end of the index page and sometimes a picture of the location is shown as well.

I am a bit handicapped here without the correct diagrams...try use the 2006 diagrams and see if they match what you physically have...otherwise members here on this site who own a 2007 KJ may be able to help you.:)

Obviously the PCM wiring will be a bit different compared to the 2006 KJ as the throttle pedal is different but the area you are interested in should be the same.

awesome. Thanks again, bud. Wiring is not my strong point, but since I've had this thing gutted ( the interior was roached) I have a pretty good, ever expanding knowledge of this vehicle.

Latest posts

Members online