05-08 renegade fog/driving lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailbound

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm still looking for the stock 05-08 renegade fog lights that were mounted on the bumper not in the grill.

Can't find them from Jeep or Mopar anymore and want the stock ones to work with my wire harness and stock switch.

If anyone has taken their stock ones off and wants to get rid of them or knows where I can track them down let me know.

Thanks

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm still looking for the stock 05-08 renegade fog lights that were mounted on the bumper not in the grill.

Can't find them from Jeep or Mopar anymore and want the stock ones to work with my wire harness and stock switch.

If anyone has taken their stock ones off and wants to get rid of them or knows where I can track them down let me know.

Thanks

They sold them all off a couple of years back, I had about 15 sets that I got and resold , have one good used one here that I bought for a spare for someone left thats left over. Check EBay, Craiglist, Salvage Yards etc for them.
Any light will work on your fog light switch, I have Hellas hooked up to mine now with no problems.