03 rubicon wheels and tires for my 07 liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscgbazz

Reaction score
I found a set of 5 factory wheels from a 2003 Rubicon with wrangler 245/75/16 tires. I have a spacer lift that I'm assuming is a day star. It came on the jeep from the dealer. It is my understanding that these are the rims and tire sizes that y'all are running with no issues? Should I expect any rubbing or other issues with offset or back spacing? Thanks guys I appreciate all y'all's knowledge!!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
More than likely you will rub on the pinch weld and on the bottom of the bumper near the foglights
Hard to say about how much lift you have since 07 sprimgs are sagged by now so you may have an inch of lift or two inches or so
So bottom line hard to say for certain if the will or not ( all comes down to amount of lift you have)
Measure from middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare to see what you have. For an 03 OEM was 19 or a little above

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
At 21.5 you'll have to pound over the pinch welds in the rear of the fender well and will have to heat up the area around the fog lights in front
Of course all of this is depending on type of tread/ tire etc

Also if you haven't already I would install some extended front bumpstops in the front Teraflex makes them will make the shocks last a little longer

Last edited: