'03 Freedom Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Under the hood is DIRTY! but i did wash her today. Does she look good? Yes-No? And the kcs work now. But i need new tires, dont ya think? and sorry poor photos i took them with my blackberry.

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Clay bars are awesome, but I'll leave that for another thread.

I think Freedom's were only an 03 thing for KJ's...so not many were made.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Nice car tires, bro.

Yes, you need new tires...even if those are brand-new.

ya well i bought it from my dad and he put those street tires on it lol i hate them!! im going to put a mastercraft a/t on it. but the jeep did blow my mind this past weekend i when down a f^cked up clay road this weekend and it never slipted slide, spun just kicked the overdrive off.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
No, those aren't street tires, those are CAR tires. Solus KR21s do not hav...nevermind.

ok lol well ill post pics when i get new tires and thats why i aint posted anymore pic of the sides is bc yall like to pick out the stupid looking sh^t. :)

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ok lol well ill post pics when i get new tires and thats why i aint posted anymore pic of the sides is bc yall like to pick out the stupid looking sh^t. :)

It's not about looks, it's about improper sidewall strength for the vehicle and its intended purpose.

Will shut up now.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.... i hear ya.... but i love mine for what i need them to do...

You must be registered for see images attach

i want a light bar up top so bad i just dont have the heart to spent 400.00+ on one....i think im going to make mine own...any ideas? or how to's